Thesis - Smart Cities/Crowdsourcing
Collection of data to the data base in Gävle Innovation Arena with the help of crowdsourcing. Focusing on the connection between the Smart City and the Health and Well-being of the Citizen in the City/Community. The question is developed together with FPX. Possibility to use digital tools available in the Gävle Innovation Arena project, which may be relevant to the issue.
Identify and formulate a specific scientific question that can be answered with scientific methodology, suggest methodology for data collection and adequate analysis methods in relation to different scientific designs. Apply methods for quantitative data analysis in relation to scientific issues.
Ongoing start, with preference for period 1 and 3 during the Academic Year
Must contain a Project Plan, Course Description, short CV (maximum 1 page) and Contact details to Examiner / Course Manager.
This is Future Position X
Future Position X is a Non-profit Organization founded in 2006 when regional actors gathered in an initiative, with the mission to take position as a well established Geospatial Information Cluster.
Today, Future Position X is a Policy-driven Gold Label Cluster, a Vinnväxt Initiative.
We focus on Health and Well-being in the Smart, Sustainable, Viable City and Community, connecting our actions to Agenda 2030 (The Global Goals for Sustainable Development).
We are a key stakeholder in empowering sustainable growth in the Region of Gävleborg and beyond.
Some examples of what we do:
- Drive Research and Industrial Development in the Smart Cities and Community, GeoHealth and Sustainability
- Support our member companies in Innovation and Development
- Provide tools for developing new products and services associated with Geographic Data and Technology
- Create activities for skill development and idea generation
- Creates international networks to support regional companies on the global market