Gävle Innovation Arena
This is Gävle Innovation Arena
Gävle Innovation Arena – Build the future. Today.
Gävle Innovation Arena is the natural result and continuation of great initiatives in Sweden and around the world. The Collabs contributes with different components in terms of: resources, perspectives and functionality. The Collabs create an inspiring, productive and collaborative environment to promote, create and produce research solutions and innovations. All for the benefit of the future smart, sustainable and viable city.
What do I get?
An innovative network with a complete new approach to innovation with the driving force to continuously develop and collaborate to build the smart, sustainable and viable city.
A reality testbed; an area of a 3 km2 with real conditions constitutes and real-time data over Gävle. You collect data through crowdsourcing, sensors, testing of products and services.
A geographical datazone; a data lake containing data from the reality testbed. The data lake will continusely expand over time.
A platform with tools for both professional developers and templates for beginners.
An interactive, VR-enabled 4D model mirroring the reality testbed.
A virtual community for sharing data, coding, apps, experiences, pick up challenges etc.
What can I do?
– Post a challenge and let the community come up with a solution
– Develop processes and products/services that solves the posted challenges – in a team or on your own.
– Use data from the data lake in research and innovation projects.
– Develop new solutions by simulate and visualize scenarios in the 4D model.
– Develop applications and products in the innovation platform.
– Drive studies/projects and test new products in the reality testbed.
How do I join?
Become a member by registering an account on the website. This will provide access to tools, data, challenges and the community. Private individuals go for free and can register an account on the website. This allows access to read all cases and access to development tools with open data.